What is a Good Essay?
Knowing how to write a good essay is like knowing how to compose a perfect article. Actually, the term ‘good’ is not relative when it comes to writing a composition because there are real certain instructions and features that will let you build an argumentative essay. Now what are the easy and basic steps in essay writing?
First of all you need to have a topic. This will be the core foundation of your article. Second, create as strong thesis statement. The thesis statement is the main idea of your article and it is an assertion of a notion. Third, write the parts required; introduction, body and the conclusion. Lastly, you must proofread your work before submitting it. Now what characteristics of an article can make it a good essay?
- You already know the basic steps. Now, a good essay must have a sense of direction in discussing a topic. For example, writing an expository essay relates to providing information about a topic. A narrative essay tells a story while a persuasive essay intends to influence the readers.
- A good essay must have a strong thesis statement. This is like basing your notion to an observation, a known fact or a claim.
- You must cite your resources when you need to integrate ideas to your essay. These resources can be cited using the APA and MLA formats.
- A good essay must be coherent. Make sure that you have a smooth flow of discussions in the essay and that everything is logically connected.
- It is important that you segregate the paragraphs of the essay based on sub-topics that you wish to develop.
- Adding some illustrations or pictures can also help in maintaining readers’ attention.
- A good essay is free of spelling and grammar errors that the reason why proofreading is very important.
If you want to submit a good essay, then you can simply purchase term papers, essays and research papers from us. Take a look at our service offers and make your life easier.