Biology Term Paper
Despite the fact that writing a biology term paper is hard work, this experience is sure to be one of the greatest accomplishments which you have as a student. Like any other type of scientific writing it should fulfill two objectives:
– it must describe the procedures and the results;
– it must relate these results to the existing state of knowledge as well as interpret their importance for the future study.
In order to place your research in perspective you are expected to:
– summarize state of knowledge on some general topic;
– relate your work to some general body of knowledge on the given topic ;
– state critical hypothesis;
– interpret the study results in relation to the general state of knowledge and hypothesis;
– identify the questions which will be addressed in future.
In addition, you’ll have to write in a concise and clear way avoiding superfluous verbiage.
Your paper should include the following sections: introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion, acknowledgments, literature cited. When editing read your writing out loud to make sure your sentences make sense and your grammar is complete. If you are not sure how your paper must be assembled ask your instructor for help. Double space, number the pages, and use a staple in the upper left hand corner.
Writing good biology term papers, dissertations, and essays isn’t a problem any longer due to our knowledgeable researchers and writers providing top quality papers to thousands of customers worldwide.