Non-disclosure of any personal information includes the following:
- masterpapers.com guarantees non-disclosure of all personal information. No third party will have access to the Customer data stored by our company.
- Your personal information is never disclosed even to the writer working on a project. The custom writer has only specific instructions or requirements which the Customer provides for the writer to successfully complete the order.
- The information provided when placing an order will be solely used for customer’s benefit and as a source of contact information.
- Contact details such as phone or fax numbers, e-mail addresses, etc are available only to our Customer support and Administrative teams.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as order history and marketing preferences
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe in your accounts settings page as well.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Your personal information might be disclosed only
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, investigate fraud, or/and to combat an intentional chargeback;
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- if masterpapers.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
Third Party Cookies
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Links to Other websites
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Please contact us if you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us
We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our website which may contain personally identifiable information. To request removal of your personal information from Testimonials or comments please contact us.
Updating and Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend or delete it by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If it is discovered that we have collected PII from someone under 13 we will delete that information immediately.
You can contact us via email or by phone: