Find a Research Proposal Example to Solve your Academic Problem
Are you spending hectic days and sleepless nights biting your nails off in the uncertainty how to write a research proposal? Is your alloted time slipping away and you still do not know it? Relax! Your problem has just found its solution! It is better to learn wisdom by the follies of others; and the simplest way to write the best research proposal is to get acquainted with a sample. MasterPaper.com supplies free-of-charge research proposal examples to simplify your life.
How does a Research Proposal Look Like?
A research proposal is a very useful writing task to accomplish before starting your research. It’s like launching into a perilous journey without attaining a detailed map on the dangerous and unknown itinerary. It is better to get a piece of advice on how to pass those perils successfully equipped. A research proposal example can serve such a heaven-sent piece of advice for a traveler in the depths of science.
A research proposal is a document written by a researcher that describes in details the program for a proposed research. It is like an outline of the entire research process that gives a reader a summary of the information discussed in the project. Research proposals are written in future tense and have different points of emphasis. A proposal should present strict research plan in order to distribute research time according to tasks importance and their time consuming capacity. Research proposals (usually 1500-2000 words length) have several sections describing:
- research background, rationale and plan;
- scientific novelty, significance and possible future applications;
- chosen methods (with profound understanding of the price and risks of the study and the plans for reducing them);
- references with due ans equal respect to all sources;
- the hypotheses or the expected results;
- an extensive but focused literature review;
- preliminary results;
- the curriculum vitae of the researchers.
The Exact Place Where to Look for Bright Research Proposal Examples
There are several ways of coming across a research proposal example:
- to download one for free at numerous academic related websites. – BUT! No guarantees they will be of high quality or related to your topic.
- to find research proposals at a nominal fee in various offline databases. – BUT! No guarantees they will be up-to-date or bear any relation to your scientific problem.
- to examine research proposals at the local libraries. BUT! No guarantees you will have enough time to look for them among the paper mountains.
- to place an order for a custom-made research proposal example with an academic writing service. – SIC! That is the point MasterPaper.com comes into the spotlight.
Research proposal examples written by our company are distinguished by their scientific novelty, methodical and painstaking data analysis and high readability at the same time. We specialize in the academic writing and guarantee your total success with the would-be research!
Student research paper – proofreading and editing are absolutely necessary
Proofreading a student research paper is just as important as writing it. If you are not careful about spotting possible errors in the paper, there are chances that you would lose your grade, merely because of a couple of mistakes. In fact, there have been cases wherein the content of the paper has been really good, but the student has lost marks. When going through the paper once again, the student realized that he had made grave errors in language, formatting and presentation. Hence, proofreading should be considered an important and indispensable part of the research paper writing process.
Take a look at some of these points that could help you ensure the quality of your research paper-
1. Language issues – there are many avoidable problems that you could eliminate. For instance, the use of the right tense is important. You might start a sentence in the present tense and go on to finish it in the past tense. This is not right. Also, make sure the right tense is used when quoting a person or writer. Here, past tense is recommended. You usually say, ‘Smith said that…’ or ‘Miller reported that…’ Check for these inadvertent errors. Of course, you could be very short of time and wonder how you are going to go through your entire writing thoroughly. In this case, get in touch with us for these services and we can surely help you out.
2. Irrelevant info – there is always the tendency to put in all you know about your topic when you write a student research paper. This is because; one is always eager to express all one knows. In order to avoid this kind of thing, it is necessary for you to make an outline of all that you would like to include. Check the outline for relevance. If you feel that your paper would be enriched by the inclusion of a particular piece of information, then go ahead and put it in. Otherwise, just steer clear of it; you don’t need stuff to fill up the papers. You need stuff that is relevant and makes sense.
3. Keep your reader in mind – you need to remember the actual purpose of this research paper writing at all times as well as the person who is going to read it. There are instances when students tend to oversimplify info in a paper. This happens often in a science research paper. For instance, to a student of biochemistry, a spectrophotometer is certainly not a new thing. There is no necessity to explain how it works and what it measures. Keep in mind the person who is going to read your paper. Do not give the impression that you are trying to teach a person what they already know!
A student often feels that there is a very thin line that demarcates a good student research paper from a bad one. This is true to a certain extent. It is our mission to ensure that all the papers you submit are good. Give us an opportunity to prove this.
We can help you find a lot of research paper topics, if you are a deligent and hard working high school student
Let us imagine that there are group of high school students who want to do Business Studies as one of their subjects in school. They are able to understand that business is a very wide subject with infinite scope and it is going to be quite difficult to find the right kind of topic to do a research paper on. Nevertheless, they are determined to do one, because they are all interested in becoming entrepreneurs at some time of their lives or the other. If you are going around in circles, trying to zone in on a couple of research paper topics that are connected with business, then you need to come to professionals like us who can help you choose.
Some business-related research paper topics; check them out –
1. Locating a business – the merits and demerits of a few places. You could check out the government laws in the area and so on.
2. Motivation at the workplace – focus on the theories of motivation and explain how employees could be more productive
3. Planning – the necessity for macro and micro planning within an organization. The problems faced due to bad planning practices
4. Funding – Requirements of a firm that has expansion plans and hence needs more funding for its projects
5. International economic crisis – the effects that it has on enterprises that are being set up in developing countries.
Since there are so many topics that you can think of working on, it is important for you to know what could be useful and relevant to your study. Therefore, if you are interested in choosing a proper topic, take these following points into consideration:
1. Make sure that the topic that you choose can lend itself to research. If it is going to be a single dimensional one that does not have the capacity to have lateral growth in terms of research, then there is no point in doing a research paper on this. Check with us and we could give you some more sound advice on the matter.
2. Do a little bit of homework to find out if this kind of research paper writing has been done before on the same subject. Nobody wants to go through a topic that has been done before. It is not only boring, but there is always the tendency to plagiarise something from another bit of writing. So check out the topic and the subject and make sure that there is nothing much that has been done on this till now.
3. One of the most important points in this exercise is to figure out what the interest quotient of the topic is. You need to attract and retain the attention of your reader, in any eventuality. If this is not done, till the very end, it means that you have not achieved very much.
Get in touch with us for more research paper topics and we will make sure that your paper is a success in many ways.
The research paper format – stick to it if you want to make sure that your grades are good
Following a particular format for an essay, research paper or dissertation could be both a blessing as well as a disguise. For a student, it is certainly something to think about, because there is this constant urge to move away from something that is conventional. Fortunately or unfortunately, all of us have to follow a research paper format at all times; it does not matter what the subject is and what topic you are going to focus on. If you are not clear about the format, the best time to learn is now. You could ask one of our reps and we would be only too glad to help you learn all about it.
Some points about the research paper format, you need to know –
– The thesis statement and the introduction are the first images of your research paper. So make sure that these have been designed in the best possible way. For instance, if your entire paper is going to focus on gay rights and the legality of the same, you need to make this very clear in the intro. You need to be able to explain the stance that you are going to take and briefly describe how and why you take the stance.
– Once you have made yourself clear, remember that your paper is going to contain all the supporting documents and evidence that will eventually help you prove your point without any doubt. Therefore, the arrangement of your entire research paper is important.
– Research paper writing cannot be complete without explaining the methodology of your research. You need to explain in no uncertain terms, how you are going to pursue your research. If you are going to use some qualitative methods, then you need to mention them and also give relevant details. On the other hand, if you are going to use some quantitative methodologies, remember to bring this in as well. Whatever may be the methods that you are going to use, it will need to be mentioned in the chapter on methodologies, very clearly. This is the only way you can give credibility to the research that you have undertaken.
– Research papers survive on the quotes and citations that are brought in from other related books, journals, web articles and so on. If you are interested in giving a lot of facts that pertain to your topic of research, it is important to bring all these in, with due credit given. If you do not do this in the right kind of format that is specified by your instructor, there are chances that your research paper could be disqualified.
If you are still wondering about the research paper format and haven’t a clue about getting it right all along, you need to call us as soon as possible. You will have a person to guide you on most of the points. Any writing help that we render is priced very reasonably and you can rest assured that we will do the best we can to get your research paper to the level to which it is required to be brought.