When film essays become a pain in the neck – it is time to call us!
Before you think of how to frame the points in your film essay it is necessary for you to think of some real good ideas. We do understand that with the paucity of time, writing an essay on films is certainly not an easy task. However, with the excellent performance of our writers as our foundation, this essay writing service can help you quite a bit. You could get tips or buy essay on films or film related topics. In fact, when you need a detailed and complex custom dissertation on films; we can provide that too.
How to approach an essay on films
1/ Get a hold on your topic, so that you are able to collect the right info
2/ Next understand the angle that you are presenting your facts on
3/ Once you have established your perspective, start picking up facts
4/ Get all these facts into a fair semblance of order – this is important
5/ Next make the outline of your essay – here, bring in the vital points
6/ All your film essays should follow the basic essay writing format
7/ Bring in examples and anecdotes wherever necessary
8/ Make sure you have all the sources that you need – they should be genuine
9/ Connect all the points that you have and make sure that a sequence emerges
10/ Once you have written your essay, take some time to proofread and edit it
We do hope that you are feeling a bit confident now – we would like you to emerge a winner in whatever topic you choose. This is why we have given you a systematic way of approaching a film essay or any other essay for that matter.
Some topics on films
There are countless numbers of things that you could write on. There are a lot of film-related topics that you could focus on too. We can give you topics that you need, if you can tell us what you are looking for. You need to be a bit precise in your instructions – we can surely find the right topic or idea for you. To begin with, here are some you could use –
1/ Making a book into a film – the problems that a director can face
2/ Can a film drive a person to suicide? Give an example
3/ Horror films – should there be parental control while watching one of these?
4/ Films and the censor board – where does one draw the line?
5/ Films made in countries that exist under a dictatorial regime
6/ Can meaningful films emerge in a communist stronghold?
7/ Is film better than print media as a form of expression
8/ The techniques of film making – the changes in the last one decade
9/ The various genres of films – are there new genres emerging now?
10/ Using films as a form of psychological analysis and therapy
When you have a difficult time with a really difficult teacher, don’t forget to call us up. We can give you ideas or topics or we could give you points that you could bring into your writing. Either way, we can make a difference to your film essays – so call us anytime!
What is Analysis Per Se?
To analyze a particular topic, subject or problem means to to break it into parts small enough to handle. In analysis you are using classification and division. Classification is the arrangement of objects, people or ideas with shared characteristics into classes or groups. Classification is a way of imposing order on the hundreds of individual persons and things we have around us. We place them in general categories. Classification goes hand in hand with division, which is the act of cutting up one big group into several subgroups.
How to Write an Analysis Essay Properly?
To analyze a piece of writing is to take it apart in order to show how it works. You identify its components so that you cam explain their relation to each other and to the chief point the writer is trying to make. Effective analysis essay writing comprises several stages:
- Catching the writer’s tone.
Tone is part of what you experience while reading; it affects the way you feel about the written work and hence the way you interpret it. To analyze it, you may ask the following questions:
- What is the writer’s attitude toward the subject?
- Can the writing be taken at face value, or is it ironic?
- Finding the writer’s main point (its essence and place of statement).
The first place to look for it is the first sentence of the work. Sometimes no one single sentence states the writer’s main point. In an extended piece of writing, the main point of the whole may not be immediately apparent.
- Testing the understanding of this point by summarizing and paraphrasing the writer’s words.
How you summarize will partly depend on whether you are dealing with a narrative or an essay. The summary of a narrative is called a plot summary; it may be sequential or comprehensive. The former follows the order in which the main events are presented in the original work; the latter states the chief action of a book, and then gives the chain of events making up that action. The summary of an essay should begin by stating the main point of the essay as a whole, and then proceed to the chief supporting points. A good summary preserves the relative importance of each point mentioned, thus avoiding the overemphasis of any subordinate point. Paraphrasing is restating a short passage in your own words. When paraphrasing, be sure to acknowledge your source.
- Judging the supporting points.
To analyze an essay, you must be able to judge the relevance and strength of each supporting point. Try to answer these questions:
- Are the supporting points facts or opinions? (Be on the watch for deceptive exaggeration, questionable numbers that come out of thin air, and editorial opinion masquerading as reportorial fact)
- Are there enough supporting points; are they relevant to the main point? (Supporting points should cover a representative sample of the people or objects that the main point refers to)
- Has the writer considered opposing points of view?
- Are there any fallacies in the writer’s argument?
Who can Write a High-Brow Analysis Essay for You?
To learn how to become a past master of analysis may take up a whole lifetime. MasterPaper.com offers you the accumulated expertise and experience of its numerous writers in the sphere of high-end academic writing in general and analysis essay creation in particular.
Find a Research Proposal Example to Solve your Academic Problem
Are you spending hectic days and sleepless nights biting your nails off in the uncertainty how to write a research proposal? Is your alloted time slipping away and you still do not know it? Relax! Your problem has just found its solution! It is better to learn wisdom by the follies of others; and the simplest way to write the best research proposal is to get acquainted with a sample. MasterPaper.com supplies free-of-charge research proposal examples to simplify your life.
How does a Research Proposal Look Like?
A research proposal is a very useful writing task to accomplish before starting your research. It’s like launching into a perilous journey without attaining a detailed map on the dangerous and unknown itinerary. It is better to get a piece of advice on how to pass those perils successfully equipped. A research proposal example can serve such a heaven-sent piece of advice for a traveler in the depths of science.
A research proposal is a document written by a researcher that describes in details the program for a proposed research. It is like an outline of the entire research process that gives a reader a summary of the information discussed in the project. Research proposals are written in future tense and have different points of emphasis. A proposal should present strict research plan in order to distribute research time according to tasks importance and their time consuming capacity. Research proposals (usually 1500-2000 words length) have several sections describing:
- research background, rationale and plan;
- scientific novelty, significance and possible future applications;
- chosen methods (with profound understanding of the price and risks of the study and the plans for reducing them);
- references with due ans equal respect to all sources;
- the hypotheses or the expected results;
- an extensive but focused literature review;
- preliminary results;
- the curriculum vitae of the researchers.
The Exact Place Where to Look for Bright Research Proposal Examples
There are several ways of coming across a research proposal example:
- to download one for free at numerous academic related websites. – BUT! No guarantees they will be of high quality or related to your topic.
- to find research proposals at a nominal fee in various offline databases. – BUT! No guarantees they will be up-to-date or bear any relation to your scientific problem.
- to examine research proposals at the local libraries. BUT! No guarantees you will have enough time to look for them among the paper mountains.
- to place an order for a custom-made research proposal example with an academic writing service. – SIC! That is the point MasterPaper.com comes into the spotlight.
Research proposal examples written by our company are distinguished by their scientific novelty, methodical and painstaking data analysis and high readability at the same time. We specialize in the academic writing and guarantee your total success with the would-be research!
Are your French essays worrying you? Turn to us for help!
When a French essay is given to you by your teacher or professor, there are only two things that can happen. One is that you find the right way of coping with it by starting off on a good outline and finishing it off; the one thing that can happen – PANIC! Well, we are addressing those of you who are faced with the second option. It is surely not a comfortable position and one would surely not want to stay in it for very long. This is why we come up with ideas and topics and tips on writing not just the essay you have; but on every other aspect of writing you can think about.
Some things to think about first
1 Are you writing in French? This is the first question that our reps would ask you. This is to ensure that we provide you with the assistance you require.
2 Secondly, we would like to know the level at which you are studying. If you are a high school student, please tell us. If you are in college or university, let us know – our ideas will suit your individual levels because we relies that customization is the only solution.
3 The length of the essay is another thing that you have to brief us on. Do you want one that is just a brief description of a topic, or are you looking for a set of French essays on various aspects of French life? Please let us know and we can work on it.
4 Now comes the most important point – the date. When you do want the essay? is it within an hour, a day, a month… please tell us – anything is fine; we just need to know.
Some topics you could use
There are so many essay ideas that you could think of that sometimes you are faced with the problem of plenty while writing a French essay. This is where we can zone in on the topics that are most suited to your class, age and college. Here are some topics you could chew on in your head –
1 The French Revolution – some simple, but unknown facts
2 Is football the national game of France?
3 The French Riviera – the chosen destination of the rich and famous
4 The world’s best cuisine – is it from France? Is it uniformly liked the world over?
5 Has the world economic meltdown affected France in any way?
6 France before and after Sarkozy – what the common man feels
7 French as an alternative to English – is it a universally accepted language?
8 France and its neighbor – the love-hate relationship with Great Britain
9 Are right wing parties gaining momentum in France?
10 Is love all that the French are worried about? Why this misconception?
Are you feeling a bit better after going through these topics – well this is just a sample of what our paper writing service can give you. If you have a lot of French essays to write, please let us know and we can begin work on it right away. We can also help you with a PhD dissertation on France-related topics. You will find our guidance on essay writing very useful.
How to Begin an Essay Properly?
Common wisdom runs it’s better not to start at all, than to start poorly. Essay introduction is equally important in its rights as compared to the other parts of an essay. Your opening paragraph must win over readers’ endeavors to decide whether to read your work; it must set the tone for everything else in the paper announcing not only the subject but also the sort of the future audience. Readers must be literally wooed into reading a paper by more imaginative techniques than the blueprint beginning that simply gives a paper plan. But a few audiences may expect your opening paragraphs to outline everything you intend to do in your paper. Introductory paragraphs that summarize the paper to follow are especially popular among science writers. Such an outline of the scientific experiment is called an abstract in the scientific circles and is widely used in professional journals publications. It is up to you to decide what beginning is more appropriate in each particular case.
A good essay introduction stirs the reader’s interest by forecasting what is to come. Some means of such forecasting are:
- to lead up to an explicit statement of your thesis;
- to define a conflict, problem or question you aim to resolve;
- to tell a story that illustrates the main point you will go on to make;
- to move from a generalization to a specific case;
- to indicate the method of your paper;
- to challenge a widespread assumption or stereotype;
- to accommodate readers who may not agree with you, explain the position you aim to oppose.
Sample Essay Introduction
You may get acquainted with one sample of how to arrive at an essay introduction and then think of your own one. Here are the questions by answering which you can formulate an ample idea for an introductory paragraph.
Topic: Should Euthanasia be legalized?.(type: Argumentative Essay)
- It is possible to start with a startling example related to euthanasia that reflects your stand.
- What is euthanasia?
- Why is it debatable or controversial? Write something about the various positions on the issue.
- What do you think of the subject and the controversy?
- What is your stand? Essay thesis should reflect your stand and provide reasons for it.
Let Us Introduce Your Essay!
In case you hesitate in the choice what means of forecasting will serve your essay purpose best or simply do not have time to write a full-fledged essay, it is advisable to delegate your essay creation to the specialists in the academic writing sphere. MasterPapers.com can begin any essay with the essay introduction that suits its topic, type and thesis in the best way possible.
Useful Tips on How to Write Literature Reviews
Literature review should make the research direction more definite and specific, should serve a stimulus to the advance of the researcher’s own thoughts and ideas, should become the basis for new knowledge acquisition. Literature review must present only highly relevant information; at the same time much of the acquired data will remain unused (or at least may be resorted to later in the course of a further in-depth research) and behind the research brackets. There are three steps of a source study:
- preparatory (to examine the overall context of a source creation);
- main (to analyze the main ideas and logics of a source: to single them out and compare with the context);
- main (to analyze the main ideas and logics of a source: to single them out and compare with the context);
Here are some pieces of advice how to organize the work with sources:
- Take notes conscientiously in order not to be confused with the ever-increasing portions of analyzed information as you read more and more with the course of your research.
- Work methodically, systematically and regularly in order not to be buried under the accumulated mountain of newly-acquired sources. Mind your deadlines.
- Read selectively in order not to waste your precious and limited research time. While getting acquainted with a new source, pay prime attention to the preface; scan the table of contents and the index; then read the promising sections.
- Be careful with the copyright and do not copy everything. You will need only the limited range of citations pertinent to your paper. Sometimes it is better to paraphrase the citation than to use it verbatim. It will launch your own creative thinking mechanism.
- Weave every piece of information coherently and cohesively into the overall research picture. Classify and compare your data to find interconnections.
- Be objective and critical while selecting research facts. Pay attention to their recent character and trustworthiness level.
- Mind historical, linguistic and psychological peculiarities of different texts. Do assume a wider frame of mind while approaching them. Resort to your tutor’s help whenever necessary.
- Keep your review up to date. Monitor the new sources publication. Feel the science development pulse.
If you have a thousand sources and only one night, narrow the scope of your sources down to a few that are really important for your own research. They can be:
- works with obvious relevance to your topic;
- works with obvious relevance to your topic;
- works frequently cited. Get familiar with the Science Citation Index, the Social Science Citation Index, the Arts and Humanities Citation Index.
- primary and secondary sources;
- books with bibliographies.
If you require professional help in the literature review writing, MasterPapers.com is the very resource you need. Having accumulated numerous instances of experience on how to review literature in different fields of science, the company can create a literature review in any branch that will be a paragon of its kind.
Learn to Shape your Thoughts into a Proper Thesis Format
The formats of presenting information on the sources you use for your research may vary, depending on the discipline in which you are doing research.
MLA Format is recommended by the Modern Language Association for research papers on Humanities. MLA Thesis Format presupposes internal (parenthetical) citation. It includes two steps: citing each source in parentheses as you use it in the very text, and making a list of Works Cited at the end of your paper.
A thesis in the humanities normally includes secondary as well as primary sources and is organized as follows:
- In the introduction you identify the particular work you will consider in the paper and formulate the question that will guide your investigation.
- In the body of the paper you develop an answer to the basic question in terms of individual works, supplemented by comments drawn from secondary sources (books and articles). They help you to sharpen the edge of your argument; but the works themselves should be the prime source of evidence for it.
- In the conclusion you restate the main point of your argument and indicate what it contributes to our understanding of the discussed work.
APA Format is recommended by the American Psychological Association and provides guidelines for writers of research papers in the Social Sciences. The APA Thesis Format recommends short references documented within the text (internal or parenthetical citation) and a complete list of sources (references) at the end of the paper. APA manuscripts submitted for publication require an abstract, which is a short, comprehensive summary of the paper, yet many undergraduate papers will use an outline instead.
A thesis in the social sciences (a case study or a report of findings) normally includes the following parts:
- The introduction states the question you propose to answer and explains how the methods of a particular social science can help you find and interpret the data needed to answer this question.
- The methods section indicates how you gathered the data for your study (the characteristics of the studied group; methods of observation, interview, questionnaire; printed sources consultation) for other researchers in order to repeat your study and test its results.
- The results section puts the raw data you have gathered into clearly organized form: paragraphs, tabulated listings, illustrations or graphs.
- The discussion section interprets the results of the study and explains its significance for an understanding of the topic as a whole.
- The conclusion briefly summarizes the main points of the study.
Each subject in the Natural Sciences has its own style of documentation, that is why you must follow the specific thesis format that your instructor requests in a separate natural science.
Research papers in the natural sciences are of two kinds: review papers (analyze the current state of knowledge on a specialized topic) and laboratory reports (present the results of an actual experiment). Both kinds normally begin with an abstract. A review paper has:
- topic development,
A laboratory report presents its materials as follows:
- The title succinctly states what was tested.
- The abstract summarizes the report in about 200 words.
- The introduction explains the question that the lab test is designed to answer.
- A section on methods and materials explains how th experiment was made, what apparatus was used, and how data were collected.
- A section on results puts the data into clearly organized form, using graphs, tables and illustrations where necessary.
- The conclusion explains the significance of the results.
- A reference list gives any published sources used, including any manuals or textbooks.
It is next to impossible to become a past expert in every field of science. Instead, you are welcome to resort to the highly professional help of MasterPapers.com. It will take care of any thesis format in any academic branch.
It is Possible to Define Everything!
While writing an essay, you can employ a number of methods of its development, either a single one or a combination of them. Among these methods are:
- comparison and contrast,
- explaining by analyzing, explaining cause and effect or a process.
Let us dwell on definition method a bit more. A definition explains a word or a phrase. Definitions come in many different forms, and the least effective one is the most commonly used by the students: quoting the dictionary. Instead, you can use one or more of the methods listed next:
- Synonym. It is a word or phrase that means approximately the same thing as the word you are defining.
- Comparison, contrast or analogy.
- Function. If the word denotes a person or object, you can define it by saying what the person or object does.
- Analysis. You can define a word by naming the class of the person or thing it denotes and then giving one or more distinctive features.
- Example. You can define a word by giving examples after classifying the person or thing it denotes.
- Etymology. Etymology is the study of the roots of words. You can give the word root meaning and thus show where it came from.
Definition that runs to an essay length may use a combination of several above-mentioned methods. Sometimes you may use a word in a special or restricted sense with the specific explanation, giving a definition that is more than an incidental piece of clarification, being essential to your essay.
While writing your definition essay, you can employ the following useful tips:
- Try to find a new point of view in defining the notion in question.
- Employ all the senses to engage the reader; appeal to the sight, hearing, taste, smell and touch if it is applicable for your topic.
- Make the creative use of your own thoughts, opinions and perceptions.
- Use various stylistic devices (such as metaphor, rhetorical question, allusion, simile, etc.) to increase the literary richness of your definition essay.
Definition Essay Example
Essay Topic: Stereotypes of marriage.
Thesis statement: Marriage stereotypes are certain ideas which are held true about marriage and roles of a husband and a wife in it.
- Introduction: Marriage is one of the basic institutions of society. It has been researched and analyzed for centuries. Most beliefs have developed and changed, but some have remained as the fundamental basis. They are called marriage stereotypes or tenets being declared as true without giving proper reasoning.
- Body paragraphs. Some ideas to tackle here are:
- Gender roles in family.
- Biblical roles in marriage as a source of postulates about family.
- List of marriage related beliefs.
- The significance of the influence family stereotypes have on people.
- Impact of changes in society on stereotypes.
- Conclusion: Restate how these stereotypes were formed and what for. Resume their role in society.
MasterPapers.com is the only place where definition essays of high quality abide. The company is the leading online provider of academic writing services, offering the most adequate correlation of paper price and quality in the industry. Test the samples!
Don’t write essays and break your head; instead call us right away
Write an essay on Alexander the Great or the possibilities of a Third World War or about the misfortunes of Libya’s Gaddafi. Now, hold on a minute – we can almost picture you thinking on these lines. None of these topics are even remotely connected. How am I going to put together ideas for topics as diverse as these? Well, this is where our essay writing service steps in to save the day. You can buy essay, paper, thesis, custom dissertation… you name it, and we have it! Looking through our site will give you more confidence to pick up that phone of yours and call us.
Learn the fundamentals
Let us imagine that you want us to help you write essays on various topics. There is no need to go through hundreds of websites in order to get what you want. Instead, just go through these basics and you will know that writing an essay is really not such a difficult thing after all.
1/ If you have been asked to focus on a topic, then ensure that you understand it completely. If you get a bit fuzzy in the head over the essay question, chances are that you will end up with a confused statement rather than a good essay.
2/ Now that you have got the essay question into your head and before you write an essay on the topic, start making an outline. This is an easy and systematic way of approaching the whole task of writing an essay.
3/ So now the outline is ready – start collecting info next. Here, you need to be focused too. Don’t go off the bend trying to figure out how to put in all the info that you have collected. You might not really need all that info – just put in what is relevant.
4/ Now start the actual writing of your paper. Make sure you are completely aware of the basic format of intro, body and conclusion. If you are wondering how to work within this framework, you can look our samples – they can be used as good guides.
5/ Another important point that you have to observe is sequence. Your ideas should flow from one to another in a logical way. Jumping from one point to another without any real order could land you in trouble.
The time quotient
When you consider the time that has to be spent on any writing exercise, any student like you tends to freak out. You need to take into consideration the amount of time that you would need to understand the question, collect the info and then out the whole thing together. Very often, it is this time that is available only at a premium. Take our offer and think of buying your essay or thesis or dissertation from us. You are going to be more than happy because our writing is completely oriented to the way in which your college requires it. We do hope that all that we have said about writing helps you write essays that are nothing short of grade winners.
Statement of purpose essays – use our help to put your ideas through clearly
Establishing your credentials to the people you matter most and convincing them that you really need this college or university seat – this is a challenge. The sad part of the whole story is that you have to use all your writing skill to convince people that you are worthy of their consideration. All along you know that you have the right qualities; but how to do you convince them about your purpose of joining a particular course? It is only through a good and well-written statement of purpose essay that you can convince them that you are good enough.
The contents of the essay
When you decide to work on your application to various colleges and universities, you will have to write a few varied statement of purpose essays. This is because each of the colleges might have different sets of parameters while taking in students. You could be applying for three different courses because you have prioritized these courses in your mind already. These are the points that you must include your statement of purpose –
1/ Clearly express why you are keen on joining a particular course
2/ Briefly explain or describe your capabilities that are in line with what the course requires
3/ Specify any significant attributes that make you more qualified for the course
4/ In a few words tell the institution if and how you can bring in an added value
5/ Explain how you will use this course as a step in further progression
These are some of the fundamental issues that you have to focus on in your statement of purpose essay.
Don’t put these into your statement of purpose
1/ Nobody likes long stories – so don’t put in a whole saga of your life
2/ If there are things that you are not connected with, please don’t bring them in
3/ If there are events that happened a long time ago that are irrelevant; don’t put them in
4/ If you are not sure about the genuineness of something; don’t bring them in
5/ Don’t bring in facts that are not relevant to the college or university authorities
In short, when you want to make a statement of purpose, remember that it has to be genuine, to-the-point and relevant to the course that you want to take up. When you go on and on about what you did in kindergarten, the admissions officer is going to find the nearest dustbin for your application! Don’t give him or her, the chance to do that – we all know that you can’t afford something like that at this stage in your career.
Help is available
If you are applying to college in a couple of days from now; think of us. Writing your statement of purpose essays is no worry at all for us. We can put together a very good essay and give you the opportunity to get into some of the premier institutions in the country. You name the college and we can write it for you – our paper writing service helps students like you with their statements of purpose, term paper writing, PhD dissertation or just about anything. Essay writing is also something we can help with.